Welcome!!!!

Welcome to Lit's Blog, where all things literary are fair game! As a middle school Language Arts teacher, one of the many things I'll be using this forum for is to share my opinions on books, both Young Adult, and otherwise, that I've recently read, and hope that you'll jump into the fray with your thoughts, as well! Please visit often, as I'll be adding regularly. Just scan the titles of each blog for the book's name, and let me know what you think!

(Parents: At the end of each blog, you'll find a "book rating", based upon the MPAA ratings (see link entitled "MPAA Ratings Guide"). Since I generally try to read whatever the kids seem to be reading, and encourage my students to read a wide menu of texts, do not be surprised if you see an "R" rating on a title, or two. I will do my best to be as accurate as possible - HOWEVER, this rating is intended only as a guide. Ultimately, it is your decision as to whether your child should read the titles listed, or not.)


Friday, June 20, 2008

Thing #21 - Adventures in Podcasting! Ready to SCREAM!

Okay - ready to scream now! I've been to at least 10 different sites, trying to get my stinking podcast uploaded, and finally went back to Switchpod, thinking that maybe I'd clicked the wrong thing. I mean, after all, I created the podcast with Photostory, and then used Switchpod - both of which were recommended by the 23 Things instructions, but got the same message "The submitted file was of invalid type." I have NO IDEA how to get this stinking thing up! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

VWB said...

Photostory does not need a 3rd party site...a photstory can be put into your blog.

it does have to be saved properly to be uploaded...you will use the video button in the post box...it does take awhile!