Welcome!!!!

Welcome to Lit's Blog, where all things literary are fair game! As a middle school Language Arts teacher, one of the many things I'll be using this forum for is to share my opinions on books, both Young Adult, and otherwise, that I've recently read, and hope that you'll jump into the fray with your thoughts, as well! Please visit often, as I'll be adding regularly. Just scan the titles of each blog for the book's name, and let me know what you think!

(Parents: At the end of each blog, you'll find a "book rating", based upon the MPAA ratings (see link entitled "MPAA Ratings Guide"). Since I generally try to read whatever the kids seem to be reading, and encourage my students to read a wide menu of texts, do not be surprised if you see an "R" rating on a title, or two. I will do my best to be as accurate as possible - HOWEVER, this rating is intended only as a guide. Ultimately, it is your decision as to whether your child should read the titles listed, or not.)


Monday, June 23, 2008

Thing #21 - Adventures in Podcasting - The Adventure continues...

Okay - being the stubborn one that I am, I reshot my podcast with my camera, and basically redid it. I successfully uploaded the podcast to Switchpod (yahoo!), and am now hoping that all I have to do is load the url in a la html code. Soooooo... here goes...






Woohoo! It worked! Obviously, I chose to route this through TeacherTube, which was ridiculously easy. When I tried to figure out how to insert the actual podcast into my blog, I couldn't get it to work, so I just went to what I know, which is why I went to TeacherTube.Now I just have to figure out how to get rid of the static....

2 comments:

βG∞D said...

I'm so proud of you! This process looks crazy complicated to me, so don't be surprised if keep bothering you about how to do it!

I'm going to go through your posts again to see what you had to do, but any advice you have would be greatly appreciated.

:)

flying_pig said...

You are so sweet! Actually, once I figured out that Powerpoint is NOT the way to go for graphics, since for some reason it doesn't translate. Of course I'll be here to help - although I doubt there's much I can teach YOU! :)